Course & Subject Specific Library Classes
Custom-designed for students enrolled in particular programs or courses, contact your subject librarian to arrange one!
Classes for Undergraduates
Examples of course specific Library classes organized for different schools, course guides are often available.
- School of Business & Management : MGMT 4250 Management Consulting
- School of Engineering: CENG 1600 Biotechnology & Its Business Opportunities
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences: SOSC 1270 International Law
- School of Science: CHEM 4689 Capstone Project
Regular School-specific workshops for research postgraduates are offered to cover useful tips and skills to search for research literature effectively and use information ethically and responsibly:
- Searching Research Literature Effectively
- Academic Integrity & Intellectual Property
Other workshops for research postgraduates on authorship, copyright, research data management and research impact are included in University’s Professional Development Courses.
A wide variety of open workshops are offered for all staff and students to register at Library Event Registration:
- EIU Global Macroeconomic Forecast with Special Focus for Covid-19 Impact (2020 March 26)
- Gale Primary Sources: Where the past meets the present (2020 April 28)
- Gartner Session – Leverage the latest technology insights (2020 April 29)
- OECD iLibrary – Economic Research & Analysis (2020 April 27)
- O’Reilly For Higher Education Database (2020 May 8)
- Where to find News from ProQuest (2020 May 6)
- 認識中國知網：中文文獻檢索及應用 (2020 April 29)
last modified 25 January 2021