- The Library will only collect the minimum personally identifiable information necessary for providing effective services and resources to our users.
- The Library will only keep the personal data of valid Library users. Expired user records will be deleted periodically.
- Personal data held by the Library will be kept confidential. Only authorized Library staff with assigned password may access personal data stored in our computer system for the purpose of performing library work.
- The Library may provide such data to the University for administrative and academic purposes. We will not disclose any personal data we collect from you to any other party in a manner that would identify you, except where required by law or in order to fulfill your service request.
- Personal data collected from you will be used for the purposes of borrowing Library materials, accessing Library restricted online services and resources, and providing other services as needed.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, insufficient personal data may prevent the Library from providing the requested access or services.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by the University. If you wish to correct your personal details in the Library Catalog, contact the appropriate office:
- Staff should contact the Human Resources Office at 2358-6589.
- Students should contact the Academic Registry Office (ARO) at 2623-1111.
- If you wish to correct your library materials borrowing details, contact Library Circulation at email@example.com or 2358-6772.
last modified 27 May 2021