Course & Subject Specific Library Classes
Custom-designed for students enrolled in particular programs or courses, contact your subject librarian to arrange one!
Classes for Undergraduates
Examples of course specific Library classes organized for different schools, course guides are often available.
- School of Business & Management : MGMT 4210 Corporate Strategy
- School of Engineering: CENG 1600 Biotechnology & Its Business Opportunities
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences: SOSC 3520 Understanding Comparative Politics
- School of Science: CHEM 4689 Capstone Project
Regular School-specific workshops for research postgraduates are offered as part of University’s Professional Development Courses.
The two workshops cover useful tips and skills to search for research literature effectively and use information ethically and responsibly:
- Searching Research Literature Effectively
- Academic Integrity & Intellectual Property
A wide variety of open workshops are offered for all staff and students, below are some examples. Check Library Event Registration for details.
Author & Scholarly Communications Seminar
last modified 23 January 2018