Provides scanning and desktop delivery of articles and book chapters owned by the Library which are not in electronic format, including print and microform materials. Each eligible user can have up to 60 articles supplied in an academic year free of charge.
- Research and teaching staff
- Academic equivalent staff
Requests and Delivery
- Place requests using the HKUST ILLiad system.
- View and download the article from your HKUST ILLiad account after receiving delivery notice from the Library.
- Articles unavailable in the Library collections will be obtained from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- All photocopy requests must comply with the HKUST Library’s Statement on Copyright.
|ILL office:||G/F, Library [map]|
|Phone / email:||2358-6754 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Opening hours:||9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (except holidays)|
Go Back to page Top
last modified 08 August 2016