The following resources are now available on a short-term trial basis. Members of the HKUST community are encouraged to give comments to assist the Library with its evaluation.
A SpringerNature database, Nano provides highly indexed and structured information related to nanomaterials & devices in over 200,000 curated profiles, giving access to nanoscience data, synthesis methods and literature. Nano combines the key features of a database and an Abstracting & Indexing tool with intelligent functionality.
Statista — Campus License International Test Trial
- Data aggregation and research platform with statistics and information covering 80,000 topics on worldwide markets, industries, and societal topics
- All information prepared and checked by Statista’s research team of more than 450 analysts in Hamburg, Germany
- A reports database with over 35,000 studies and 4,500 exclusive dossiers and industry reports provide qualitative and quantitative data
- All statistics can be directly downloaded in PNG/PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint formats
- An array of infographics used for illustration data visualization across all areas of interest including current events
- All data can be republished with full-publication rights
Go Back to page Top
last modified 11 October 2017