The Library is looking for students to fill vacancies in different Library units:
- Post 1: Part-time appointments from 1 June to 31 August 2018. Salary HK$56 per hour (up to 17 hours/week).
- Post 2: Full-time appointment from 1 June to 31 August 2018. Salary HK$9,415 per month.
- Input data and compile statistics
- Assist in the logistics and running of library events
- General office duties including scanning, filing, assembling document, etc.
- Web page development and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Word
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Interest in design and have knowledge in web authoring tools such as WordPress is an advantage
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Gain working experience in the University Library Administration Office particularly on events management
- Develop organization skills
- Learn how to collaborate with different people (e.g. supervisors, co-workers, staff in other departments, fellow students, etc.) using different skills (e.g. team, leadership, task management, etc.) to achieve objectives.
Please send CV to Ms Lily Lo by e-mail (email@example.com) stating “Application for Student Helper (Library Administration)” before Monday, 28 May 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend an interview.
The appointees will be required to assist the Systems Department in the development of web-based library applications and programs, including web interfaces, application enhancements, mobile-device and software customization.
Please send CV to Ms Lily Lo by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating “Application for Systems Project Assistant” on or before Monday, 21 May 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend an interview.Go Back to page Top
last modified 23 May 2018