To find space and facilities in the Library for video conferencing, Skype meetings and interviews, you may choose:
- The room has equipment for web meetings
- Also suitable for one-on-one interviews
- Check the schedule for availability
- Each student or staff can book up to 2 hours per session, 2 sessions per week
- You can reserve the room using this Request Form (staff mediated, Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm).
- If your request is for after office hours, please make the request during office hours.
- If your request is for a weekend or a holiday, please make the request on a working day prior to it.
- Support I’m IN-UST – VR Application as a Job Interview Practice Tool developed by Center For Language Education
- Accompany with user manual for I’m IN-UST
- Available for loan at Information Commons Help Desk (G/F) – with a valid reservation session of Interview Room in advance
- Suitable for small group web meetings
- Available for borrowing at the LC Help Desk; to be used in the Library only
- Users should find a study room separately to use the set
Go Back to page Top
last modified 03 May 2022