To find space and facilities in the Library for video conferencing, Skype meetings and interviews, you may choose:
- The room has equipment for web meetings
- Also suitable for one-on-one interviews
- Check the schedule for availability
- You can reserve the room using this Request Form (staff mediated, Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm).
- If your request is for after office hours, please make the request during office hours.
- If your request is for a weekend or a holiday, please make the request on a working day prior to it.
Composed of Polycom system and a 46″ TV
- The set is suitable for small group meetings with collaborators in remote sites
- Your collaborator need a similar set of equipment or an iPad for the video conferencing session
- Can share computer slides and other content from a laptop
Equipment may be set up in:
- Request Form
- At least two weeks in advance
- Users need to attend a testing session and learn the basic operation of making a call before the conference session
- Suitable for small group web meetings
- Available for borrowing at the LC Help Desk; to be used in the Library only
- Users should find a study room separately to use the set
Go Back to page Top
last modified 07 December 2018