The Library provides lockers for all users to temporarily deposit their belongings in short term.
Location: on LG1 (back corridor near the restrooms)
For the 1st & 2nd hours – free of charge
From the 3rd hour onwards – $2 per hour
Maximum usage: 122 hours
Self-service Lockers Real-time Availability
Rules for Using Self-service Lockers
- Only Octopus cards / Smart Octopus are accepted. One Octopus account can occupy one locker only.
- Library items not yet checked out, as well as unsafe, illegal, staining, and odorous materials including food and drinks should not be deposited in the lockers.
- The Library is not responsible for any losses or damages of items left in the lockers.
- The Library has the full authority to open and empty any locker occupied:
i) not according to this set of rules; and/or
ii) for more than 5 days.
- In the lockers emptied by Library staff, all library items will be returned and re-shelved. All perishable items will be disposed immediately. Other items will be treated as lost and found items. Users have to pay locker fees (up to $240) for collecting their personal items left in those lockers.
For enquiries, please contact Circulation Counter at 2358-6772, or email to email@example.com.Go Back to page Top
last modified 08 June 2021