This session will introduce the O’Reilly for Higher Education
- content – books, videos, learning paths, case studies and more; and
- platform features – search, browse, highlights, playlists, the O´Reilly app and more
- how to create a personal account and using the database from home
This online session will cover:
- The Scholarly Impacts of Newspapers
- HKUST News Portfolio from ProQuest: (i) Recent Newspapers, (ii) Historical Newspapers: New York Times, South China Morning Post, (iii) Factiva
- Tips and tricks on searching
- 理工A(數學物理力學天地生) (2010 – )
- 理工B(化學化工冶金環境礦業)(2002 – )
- 理工C(機電航空交通水利建筑能源)(2002 – )
- 醫藥衛生科技 (2010 – )
- 哲學與人文科學 (1994 -)
- 政治軍事與法律 (1994 -)
- 教育與社會科學綜合 (1994 -)
- 電子技術及信息科學 (2002 – )
- 經濟與管理科學 (1994 -)
- 世紀期刊 [Series F, 文史哲] (1932-1993)
This session will cover:
- Your Gartner Entitlement
- Gartner basic functions: Searching and Tracking
- How to best leverage your Gartner access: Use Case
- 5-minute step-by-step practice on an emerging technology topic
Presenter: Ms. Jenny Wong (Account Director, Gartner, Hong Kong)
About Gartner: A global leading research and advisory company. 74% of the Global 500 rely on Gartner for the indispensable business insights, advice and tools they need to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the organizations of tomorrow.
Gale Primary Sources covers a wide range of full-text primary source content from modern China and Hong Kong history, 19th century maps to National Geographic and Economist historical archive, it is a powerful platform with rich content and also robust analytical tools.
Our subscription covers:
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Archives Unbound: (i)The Chinese civil war and U.S.-China relations: records of the U.S. State Department’s Office of Chinese affairs, 1945-1955; (ii) China: records of the U.S. Department of State 1930 – 1949.
- Making of the modern world [part 1], the Goldsmiths’-Kress Collection, 1450-1850
- China and the Modern World (in 4 parts): (i)Missionary, sinology, and literary periodicals (1817-1949); (ii)Records of the maritime customs service of China (1854-1949), (iii)Diplomacy and political secrets (1869–1950), (iv)Hong Kong, Britain and China: the rise and fall of empires (1841–1951)
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: (i)Asia and the west: diplomacy and cultural exchange, (ii)Mapping the world: maps and travel literature
- National Geographic Virtual Library: featuring Magazine archive 1888-2015
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organisation that works to build better policies for better lives.
OECD iLibrary provides full-text access to books, reports, working papers, periodicals, and statistics published by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) on its 36 members and other countries.