The Library works to support your studies during the pandemic for Fall 2020 Semester, whether you are in Hong Kong or outside Hong Kong.
1. Library Hours
The Library and Learning Commons will re-open on Monday 31 Aug 2020, with the following hours.
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday: 13:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: Closed
Opening hours will be extended if the pandemic situation improves. If the virus situation worsens, hours may shorten. Please always check the Library hours page before you visit to the Library.
2. Course Reserve
- Go to Library’s homepage. Choose “Reserve”
- Click the drop-down menu for course name or instructor’s name to find what you need
- View E-Reserve items via the “View Document” link in the Catalog record (off-campus access will trigger EZ-Proxy for you to login)
- The loan period of print course reserve items is now 3 days
3. Library Materials Retrieval Service- To request books, DVDs, etc. for pick-up from the Library
- Sign into your library account “My account”
- Search the items you want in Library Catalog & choose the “request” option
- Once they have been retrieved from the shelves, you will be notified for pick-up
Here is a guide to explain more https://libguides.ust.hk/powersearch/request
4. HKALL (Hong Kong Academic Library Link) Service