Dear Faculty and Staff,
Here is HKUST Library’s service plan for the Fall 2020 semester.
1. Library Hours
The Library and Learning Commons will re-open on Monday 31 Aug 2020, with the following hours.
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday: 13:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: Closed
Opening hours will be extended if the pandemic situation improves. If the virus situation worsens, hours may shorten. Please always check the Library hours page before you visit to the Library.
2. Library Materials Retrieval Service – To request books, DVDs, etc. for pick-up from the Library
- Sign into your library account “My account”
- Search the items you want in Library Catalog & choose the “request” option
- Once they have been retrieved from the shelves, you will be notified for pick-up
Here is a guide to explain more https://libguides.ust.hk/powersearch/request
3. Document Supply Service - To get hard-copy articles from the shelf or from other libraries
For articles, sign into Illiad and make your request: https://illiad.ust.hk/
4. Request Book or Media Purchase – E-copies or Hard copies
If there are some books that the Library only has print copies, you can request the Library to purchase an e-copy via the Library Purchase request form https://library.ust.hk/collections-resources/purchase-request/. You can also use it to request new library material in any format.