Library Workshop: RefWorks
RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic management tool you can use to support your research activities.
1. RefWorks I (Basic)
This workshop will show you how to:
- Import references from various databases
- Create in-text references using Write-N-Cite
- Format a bibliography or reference list in various citation styles
Two identical sessions will be held on: Continue reading
Library Workshop: Reuters 3000 Xtra & Reuters PowerPlus Pro
The Department of Finance and the Library will jointly offer open workshops for Reuters 3000 Xtra and Reuters PowerPlus Pro.
1. Reuters 3000 Xtra Basic Overview – a premium database for integrated financial information. The workshop will show you how to:
- Find and retrieve current & historical data on stocks, indices, exchange rates, etc.
- Search for companies that meet certain criteria (e.g., PE ratio, dividend yield)
- Compare stocks in the same or different sectors
- Plot and download the price line graph of one or more instruments