These rules apply to Group Study Rooms, LG3 Seminar Room, Media & Discussion Rooms, IC Learning Space, and AV Editing Suites. Violators may be blocked from further room booking.
- The rooms are for group use by HKUST staff and students only. Individuals should study in other locations.
- Rooms that are not reserved are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each group can book up to 2 hours per session, 1 session per day, 2 sessions per week, all rooms combined.
- Reservation may be made on the same day or at most 2 weeks in advance.
- If your group is more than 10 minutes late, the reservation is no longer in force and another group can take the room for the rest of that booking.
- At least 2 persons must be present at all time during a session. If only 1 person is in the room for more than 10 minutes in the middle of a session, another group may take the room for the remaining time of that session.
Which Rooms You May Reserve Online
|UG||PG||Faculty and Staff|
If you want to book a teaching venue or Interview Room, please first check the service details and booking procedures:Go Back to page Top
last modified 13 February 2017