|Library & Learning Commons||8am – 9pm||9am – 7pm||1pm – 7pm|
- The LG1 entrance will be closed – all access will be from the Ground Floor entrance
As the pandemic situation is changing every day, please check the Library website for the most up-to-date information.
Library Materials Retrieval Service
The Library has a retrieval service for print books and media items (DVDs, CDs).
- Make your request online via PowerSearch (guide)
- Library staff will contact you by telephone or email with details of pick-up at the G/F of the Library.
- HKALL and physical Inter-Library Loan (ILL) services will resume on February 4.
Group Study Rooms, Interview Room & Teaching Venues
The following rooms will be available when the Library is open but the number of seats is reduced according to the room size. Please check the availability in advance before making reservation.
- Group Study Rooms (LC) , Group Study Rooms (LG1), Media & Discussion Rooms, IC Learning Space – by self-service
- Interview Room (LG3) – via online request form
- Teaching Venues – via online request form
Off-campus Access to E-Resources
Almost all electronic resources are available for remote access.
- Includes PowerSearch, databases, electronic journals and e-books (guide)
- Visit the EZProxy page for technical information.
- At the request of the Health, Safety and Environment Office (HSEO), no eating is currently permitted in the Library and the vending machines have been powered off.
- If you have difficulty returning items after the Library reopens, please contact us via email (email@example.com).
- The Library will be flexible and waive the overdue fines as necessary. Due to the online system’s constraints, you may still receive auto-generated Overdue Notices. If you do, please ignore them, or contact us if you have questions.
Contact the Library
Thank you for your understanding.
Go Back to page Top
last modified 30 May 2022