The Library and Learning Commons hours from 16 February to 9 May 2021:
|Monday – Friday||8:30 am – 9:00 pm|
|Saturday – Sunday||1:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
- Online access to e-books, journals, etc. continues 24/7.
- Information Help service continues Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
|Monday – Friday||9am – 5pm|
For details, please refer to our Library Hours Page:
Library Materials Retrieval Service
The Library has a retrieval service for print books and media items (DVDs, CDs).
- Make your request online via PowerSearch (guide).
- Once the items have been retrieved from the shelves, you will be notified for pick-up.
Group Study Rooms, Teaching Rooms & Interview Room
- Only 17 group study rooms in the Learning Commons (LG1) are available with social distancing measures. All other group study rooms are closed.
- IC Learning Space (G/F) is available for tutorials, seminars or classes of smaller size.
- Interview Room (LG3) is available from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday only. See the details here.
- Additional rooms and spaces will reopen as the situation allows.
Off-campus Access to E-Resources
Almost all electronic resources are available for remote access.
- Includes PowerSearch, databases, electronic journals and e-books (guide)
- Visit the EZProxy page for technical information.
Contact the Library
Thank you for your understanding.
16 February 2021
Go Back to page Top
last modified 16 February 2021