Due to the situation with the coronavirus, The Library & Learning Commons are CLOSED until further notice.
- Online access to e-books, journals, etc. continues 24/7.
- Information Help service continues Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
- Book & Media retrieval service pick-up available at G/F Gallery: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
|Monday – Friday||9am – 5pm|
For details, please refer to our Library Hours Page:
Library Materials Retrieval Service
The Library has a retrieval service for print books and media items (DVDs, CDs).
- Make your request online via PowerSearch.
- Library staff will contact you by telephone or email with details of pick-up at the G/F of the Library.
Off-campus Access to E-Resources
Almost all electronic resources are available for remote access. This includes the Library Catalog, databases, electronic journals and electronic books. Visit our EZProxy page for more information.
- All fines incurred from the Library’s special closure will be waived.
- If you have difficulty returning items after the Library reopens, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Library will be flexible and waive the overdue fines as necessary. Due to the online system’s constraints, you may still receive auto-generated Overdue Notices. If you do, please ignore them, or contact us if you have questions.
Contact the Library
Thank you for your understanding.
10 August 2020
Go Back to page Top
last modified 10 August 2020