The Library & Learning Commons reopen on Monday, August 31.
- Online access to e-books, journals, etc. continues 24/7.
- Information Help service continues Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
- Book & Media retrieval service pick-up available at the G/F Circulation Counter: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-9pm; Sat-Sun, 1pm-7pm.
|Monday – Friday||9am – 5pm|
For details, please refer to our Library Hours Page:
Library Materials Retrieval Service
The Library has a retrieval service for print books and media items (DVDs, CDs).
- Make your request online via PowerSearch (guide).
- Once the items have been retrieved from the shelves, you will be notified for pick-up.
Group Study Rooms, Teaching Rooms & Interview Room
- Only 17 group study rooms in the Learning Commons (LG1) are available with social distancing measures. All other group study rooms are closed.
- IC Learning Space (G/F) is available for tutorials, seminars or classes of smaller size.
- Interview Room (LG3) is available from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday only. See the details here.
- Additional rooms and spaces will reopen as the situation allows.
Off-campus Access to E-Resources
Almost all electronic resources are available for remote access.
- Includes PowerSearch, databases, electronic journals and e-books (guide)
- Visit the EZProxy page for technical information.
- All fines incurred from the Library’s special closure will be waived.
- If you have difficulty returning items after the Library reopens, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Library will be flexible and waive the overdue fines as necessary. Due to the online system’s constraints, you may still receive auto-generated Overdue Notices. If you do, please ignore them, or contact us if you have questions.
Contact the Library
Thank you for your understanding.
5 October 2020
Go Back to page Top
last modified 05 October 2020