The Library hours during Summer Term from 29 May to 14 Aug 2021:
|Library and Learning Commons|
|Monday – Friday||8:30 am – 9:00 pm|
|Saturday – Sunday||1:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|14 June (Tuen Ng Festival)||Closed|
|1 July (HKSAR Establishment Day)||Closed|
- Online access to e-books, journals, etc. continues 24/7.
- Information Help service continues Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
|Monday – Friday||9am – 5pm|
For details, please refer to our Library Hours Page:
Library Materials Retrieval Service
The Library has a retrieval service for print books and media items (DVDs, CDs).
- Make your request online via PowerSearch (guide).
- Once the items have been retrieved from the shelves, you will be notified for pick-up.
Group Study Rooms, Teaching Rooms & Interview Room
- Only 17 group study rooms in the Learning Commons (LG1) are available with social distancing measures. All other group study rooms are closed.
- IC Learning Space (G/F) is available for tutorials, seminars or classes of smaller size.
- Interview Room (LG3) is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday only. See the details here.
- Additional rooms and spaces will reopen as the situation allows.
IC/LC Help Desks and Technology Items for Loan
IC Help Desk (G/F) and LC Help Desk (LG1) are temporarily closed. For requesting the related service, for instance, 3D Printing/Scanning and Technology Items of Loan, please approach the Circulation Counter (G/F) during the Library hours.
Off-campus Access to E-Resources
Almost all electronic resources are available for remote access.
- Includes PowerSearch, databases, electronic journals and e-books (guide)
- Visit the EZProxy page for technical information.
Contact the Library
Thank you for your understanding.
28 May 2021
Go Back to page Top
last modified 15 June 2021