- Card holders are required to enter the Library via G/F. They cannot stay in the Learning Commons (LG1) when the Library closes.
- Card holders may search the Library’s subscribed databases on campus, subject to licensing restrictions.
- Remote access to selected databases available on a subscription basis. For details, please refer to Alumni E-Resources service.
- Borrower card holders may have up to twenty books charged out at one time. Books circulate for four weeks, subject to recall, and may be renewed at any time during the loan period. Fines will be levied for overdue and lost materials.
- Borrower card holders may not check out reserve materials; nor borrow materials through interlibrary loan.
Terms and Conditions
- Request will be considered on an individual basis. The Library reserves the right to reject any new/renewal applications.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Library cards are not transferable.
- All library notices will be sent by email only.
- The Library reserves the right not to offer or terminate Alumni Library Services to any individual based on his/her conduct or past conduct in the Library and to maintain that restriction for as long as deemed appropriate by the Library.
- The Library reserves the right to revise the above arrangement whenever it deems necessary and appropriate.
- The Library will only collect the minimum personally identifiable information necessary for providing effective services and resources to our users.
- The Library will only keep the personal data of valid Library users. Expired user records will be deleted periodically.
- Personal data held by the Library will be kept confidential. Only authorized Library staff with assigned password may access personal data stored in our computer system for the purpose of performing library work.
- The Library may provide such data to the University for administrative and academic purposes. We will not disclose any personal data we collect from you to any other party in a manner that would identify you, except where required by law or in order to fulfill your service request.
last modified 31 October 2019