Library Instruction – Our Information Literacy Program
Our Library Information Literacy Program is Outcome Based. It helps students & staff become acquainted with information resources in their disciplines, use different search tools effectively, ethically, and communicate and to develop information literacy skills.
Face-to-Face Learning: Led by professional librarians, incorporating active learning.
- Orientation in August and September – for new UG students and PG students.
- Open & Subject Specific Workshops (Fall term, Spring Term & Summer) – often in collaboration with faculty.
Blended & E-Learning: We deliver and support blended and E-learning via:
- E-Learning Videos & Games – fun, interactive, self-learning objects accessible on the Web.
- Research Guides, which also include:
- InfoLit for U – a MOOC – created by JULAC libraries & a UGC grant. (JULAC is a consortium of university libraries in Hong Kong).
last modified 20 November 2018