Managing research data is becoming increasingly important in recent years. Well preserved and managed research data are valuable information assets. It can:
- Foster scientific progress.
- Validate research findings or repurpose for other initiatives.
- Enhance your visibility and increase your research impact.
- Many funding agencies require you to have a data management plan at the proposal stage.
- Many journals publishers require supporting data of a publication be made openly available by author.
Learn more abouts
- Funder Requirements & Publisher Policies on Data
- Data Repositories & Discovery Tools including DataSpace@HKUST
- Data Citation styles
- Standards, Guidelines, Best Practices & Training materials
last modified 27 July 2016