The Library created and maintains this information platform for HKUST research community. We are dedicated to support the University and our researchers in various areas of scholarly communications. Our existing services include:
- Citation Search Certification: for faculty members to support their applications for fellowships from academic bodies
- DataSpace@HKUST: a data repository and also workspace service for researchers to manage, archive and publish their research data
- HKUST Institutional Repository: an open access repository archiving HKUST research output
- HKUST Scholarly Publications Database: a comprehensive index of HKUST research publications, plus a database of researchers’ profiles and impact metrics
- ORCID iD: a registration system set up with ORCID to make the registration easy for the HKUST research community
- Research Coaching: for researchers to support their work in different stages of research cycle
- Research Data Management (RDM) Service Kit: an information platform helping researchers plan & create, organize & manage, access & share the research data during and after a project.
- Scholarly Communications Seminars: designated for researchers about ever-changing landscape of scholarly research, communication, and publication, e.g. author workshops from renowned publishers, digital scholarship and intellectual property, etc.
- Showcase: a slide show commending HKUST scholars’ recognition awarded and new book publications
- Subject Librarians
- Becky Lee, Media Resources & Scholarly Communications Manager, (x6786; firstname.lastname@example.org)
last modified 23 February 2017