To help you study more, during the examination period (May 12th-May 24th),
the Library will stay open until 12am (midnight) and the Learning Commons
will stay open until 6am.
The extended hours are listed here:
The Library will be very full and busy during this time. To make a safe
and pleasant study environment for all please remember:
* LG 3 is the Quiet Study Floor – please hold group discussions elsewhere.
* Personal belongings should be attended all the time. The Library cannot
be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
* No one may reserve seats or spaces by books, bags, lap-tops, etc.
Library staff may remove items and leave them at the Circulation counter,
or at the Learning Commons Help Desk when the Library is closed.
* Hot water is available in the Learning Commons Refreshment Zone and at
the G/F, LG3,& LG4 drinking fountains. Drinks outside the Refreshment
Zone must be in spill-proof containers.
* No food may be taken into the Library, except the Refreshment Zone in
the Learning Commons. This includes fruit and other “shopping”.
* You may eat light snacks in the Refreshment Zone. Messy or aromatic foods
such as noodles, pizza, etc. are not allowed.
Best wishes to you all for a productive study period.