SciFinder Scholar is the most comprehensive database of chemical literature, structures and reactions. It is an essential tool for researchers in chemistry, chemical engineering and biochemistry. Participants will learn how to:
- Perform author, topic, chemical name, structure and reaction searches
- Get substance details, such as physical, chemical and spectra properties as well as related references
|1 November||Tuesday||12:30 – 2:00 pm|
2. Preservation of Information and University Archives
Participants will get to know:
- What is archives? What does HKUST Archives contain?
- How to find information via the Digital University Archives?
- How to preserve archival materials?
Upon successful completion of this workshop, HLTH1010 Course students will attain 1 hour in “Wellness and Personal Enrichment” of the “Activities” module.
|3 November||Thursday||3:00 – 4:00 pm|
|8 November||Tuesday||3:00 – 4:00 pm|
HLTH1010 Course students: Please remember to bring along your student ID card when attending the workshop and take attendance to recognize the participation. Repeated participation in workshop of the same topic is NOT encouraged and the HLTH1010 course hours will not be uploaded.
Register & details: Library Class Registration
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!