As a graduating research postgraduate (MPhil/PhD) student, you are required to submit an electronic version or “soft copy” of your thesis to the Library. This electronic submission is a graduation requirement.
An information session is organized by the Library to:
- Explain the submission requirement and procedures
- Demonstrate how to convert Word and TeX/LaTeX files to PDF
|8 December||Wednesday||1:00 – 1:30 pm|
2. Do More with PDF
The instructor will demonstrate how to use facilities available at the Information Commons (IC) to:
- Convert Microsoft Office and other commonly used files to PDF
- Extract and insert pages into PDF file
- Add comments and annotations on PDF pages
|8 December||Wednesday||1:30 – 2:15 pm|
Venue: Library Computer Laboratory on LG1 (Next to Media Resources)
Register: Library Class Registration (http://library.ust.hk/ce/)
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
HKUST LibraryTags: classes