HKUST Library provides book loans and photocopies service to local and overseas libraries. Photocopies are supplied in accordance with Hong Kong copyright law.
- Email to email@example.com
- HKUST ILLiad Lending Web (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create an account)
Libraries in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Mainland China
- Loan – HK$40 per volume
- Photocopy – HK$20
Libraries in other regions
- Loan – US$35 per volume
- Photocopy – US$12
Special Charges for Copying HKUST Master’s Theses
- Libraries in Mainland China – US$20
- Libraries in other regions – US$40
Visit the HKUST Electronic Theses database for open access doctoral dissertations and master’s theses.
We accept OCLC IFM, IFLA voucher, credit card and check in US or HK dollar.
Delivery and Return of Materials
- Loan – borrowing library is responsible for pickup and return
- Photocopy – delivered electronically or by mail
Libraries outside of HK
- Loan – sent by first class airmail and should be returned likewise
- Photocopy – delivered electronically by Odyssey, ArticleExchange, etc.
Recall and Renewal
Materials on loan are subject to recall. Renewals are allowed for local libraries only.
|ILL office:||G/F, Library [map]|
|Phone / email:||2358-6766 | email@example.com|
|Open hours:||9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (except holidays)|
Go Back to page Top
last modified 07 November 2018